Who we are and what we do
Keswick Hall Trust started in 1981 and has the goal of advancing the understanding and knowledge of religious education by promoting and supporting students, teachers, researchers and charitable institutions engaged in the teaching of religious education at all levels primary, secondary, further and higher education.
To meet these goals the trust has provided:
- Grants for in-service and initial training of teachers of religious education;
- Grants for providing resources for use by teachers of religious education
- Grants to enable charities to provide resources to young people to assist in their understanding of religious education
- Grants to enable research and developments in religious education that give a practical outcome in the classroom
- The provision of an on-line distance learning course to boost an individual’s knowledge and understanding of six religions
Surf the pages of this website to find how we may help you.